life in dev/units

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: life in dev/units

Post  WayMeng™ on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:54 am

wa zi wei u so good sia.
can go do road block.
i everyday in charge room see drug addicts see untill sian liao.
the funny thing is evertime got ger come in lockup the ns ppl will call us n ask the ger chio anot Laughing
WayMeng™

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:12 am

XisforXavier wrote:haha teck kuan how come u always kena so suay cases one!!! hahaha hows the body look like??

i only get to catch a gleams of his face..bloody..hmm his hands koyak split here and there lo..can see the bone and got like some of his bone "chipped" out and was in the pool of blood ba..i didnt touch the body but got help to carry..

today sian sia..jus now nite shift kana first msg jus after we drove out of npc..ITA ITA -.-zzZ
Echo div Need resource from our side so have to go take over..the case very damn big la.."head of JI terrorist escape from custody" i think media already post the news out liao. i reach home my mum also know sia...Me and my partner stood there for like 6 hours straight la! oc say wat F div good welfare i think i disagreed liao..Delta div de ppl at there also but their side got food and drinks! wat we get leh..2 bottles of mineral water NOT GIVEN BY F BUT THE Echo instead =( my partner say sad la..poor us stand there so long..the other people like gurkhas and soc all can sit on floor..

piang eh today thou only 2 messages but guess wat..the 2nd msg was jus 8mins before we go back to npc to report off la! ABCXYZ!@#$%^& now i understand y my senior told me "ppl who scold bad words will tend to scold more, ppl who dun will start scolding" KNN 2ml i still tio deployment! 12pm tiill dunno wat time den the following day still got to work morning shift..wth..cannot like 4pm start meh..12pm HOT la!!! off day taken once a while nvm but the timing not gd sia..later heat stroke how..not in plain clothes somemore lo..full equip + full U + peak cap lo..wah piang eh...stop saying i wear peak cap pls Wink
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:16 pm

sian sia there is changes in deployment for me again..jus recieve a call tat i need to report to npc 2ml at 6am..wth like abit too early den work whole day..sure ko...somemore working morning shift the following day..stress pale
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Suay penguin

Post  kim on Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Teck Kuan.......... you are the super sway penguin king. rest well..... Sleep
kim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

haha

Post  XisforXavier on Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:02 pm

i also got deployment at night. go to mosque at jurong east. but we alwasy sit at coffee shop and drink kopi until stand down. duty still ok lah like 1 1/2 hrs nia. talk cock lor haha. the muslim officers have to go inside mosque recce!

WAy meng u see drugs addicts is all we catch back and refer to the lock up one haha.

XisforXavier
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:28 pm

kim wrote:Teck Kuan.......... you are the super sway penguin king. rest well..... Sleep

not sway la..jus experience Wink
dunno when den stand down deployment sia...off day prepare burn liao...this coming tue is my inservice..f div de..but they say conducted at hta leh..haha go back tracom..think got running n shooting..die sia long time no exercise..KO X)
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:29 pm

XisforXavier wrote:i also got deployment at night. go to mosque at jurong east. but we alwasy sit at coffee shop and drink kopi until stand down. duty still ok lah like 1 1/2 hrs nia. talk cock lor haha. the muslim officers have to go inside mosque recce!

WAy meng u see drugs addicts is all we catch back and refer to the lock up one haha.

wah u gd life leh..so short de deployment..can lim kopi somemore..shiock sia..we in uniform wan drink coffee later tio complain lo..=/
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:31 pm

WayMeng™ wrote:wa zi wei u so good sia.
can go do road block.
i everyday in charge room see drug addicts see untill sian liao.
the funny thing is evertime got ger come in lockup the ns ppl will call us n ask the ger chio anot Laughing

i also wan do road block..tat time do once but i am the one recording particulars la! ma ma de~ Evil or Very Mad
somemore do abit den got msg got to stand down..chicken nugget fish burger~
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frustration sia..

Post  CircusMonkey on Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:27 am

Was with Bishan Team 'C' night shift.. at around 0420hrs, I went to attend a msg with SSSGT Rizman.. the complt saw a guy running out from a unit and he was covering his face with shirt.. complt gave chase but lost sight of him.. We stayed there for almost 2 hours.. then suddenly Rizman saw someone suspicious then he said, "ZIWEI! HOP IN!". We then went to search for the suspicious cyclist.. At a t-junction, we spotted the guy and while seeing us, he tried to hide behind a car.. we then walk towards him. I immediately went behind him and Rizman was walking towards him from the front, so i thought we've surrounded this guy, but who knows! he dashed thru Rizman and when Rizman tried to grab his arm, it was too slippery and he managed to escaped! I gave chase and when I was about to jump on the guy, Rizman shouted for me to stop chasing and go back to the car then give chase.. BUT LOST SIGHT after that.. SO ANGRY SIA!! We were so close to nab him..
CircusMonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My 'A' Division....

Post  gredang on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 pm

Wau kao.. today is the i think 5th or 6th day of my duty?, aiyoh one day my msges will hit at least 7msges. Tat night kena 7msges straight from 2000hrs to 0000hrs, lucky at night free, only 2 cases. Neutral
One good one is, there's this msg; "a malay couple is having sex at the 3rd level staircases." Cool
Hahahaa... my team officers said definitely no sign one loh, but no loh! we saw it! but sorry la, they finished le hahaha.. then i saw the guy zipped up his pants in a malu manner, i saw his small cock stand loh hahaa.... why i said small leh.. hahaa really small ma, his age also small, 19yrs old!!! Rolling Eyes same goes the girl! hahaa
Then got one case was tekka market got fight, but ermm.. not on the spot saw la.. but did see the complt bled and shattered bottles on the floor, blood stains.. so we did OSI ourselves loh. Suspect ermmm.. the rest simple cases, i mean, common one. Mustafa seems like is rochor npc frequent places, go there 10-4 subjects. Sian...
Oh i just heard frm that that i'll be at crawford RC. Smile Sad

One one suprise and stupid msg, i saw MSK at middle road off victoria st, he was wearing grey pants and white t-shirt, clean shaved and riding a bicycle. He has the same skin color as MSK and he looks calm and not nervous. OF COURSE LA! HE LIMP HOW HE CAN RIDE BICYCLE????? headache la those member of publics... haha Razz

Well, hope for a better one, so far i think i kena... more than 20cases le.... mostly nuisance? Wink
gredang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jacc on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:51 pm

hey zi wei the SSSGT Rizman is it a tall and fit guy? quite handsome looking one??
jacc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To Jac

Post  CircusMonkey on Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:01 pm

No leh... mm about 1.75 looking about 75kg.. not very handsome but a very nice guy. He's about 40+ i guess.
CircusMonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Help me ask around! For npc officer only.

Post  CircusMonkey on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:20 am

Is there anyone who wish to come to DHQ? Help me check if there's any and I will one to one exchange with them. I have one.. but he is from Golf Div.. =/ i'm still thinking.. hopefully can have Echo div one =D
CircusMonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:47 pm

all like quite interesting leh..i at least 5 msg per day den quite alot of case is from other npc de leh..always not enuff resource den hav to go..got 1 interesting case tat day. i was wif another gal doing R3. Actually on tat particular day i should be doing papa1 instead but cos not enuff ppl as the guy doing R3 de got something on and will only come after 11pm. so we took over R3. Will switch wif him as soon as he came to work.
den hor got armed robbery case at sengkang lo..i got a chance to take photos etc den the case drag till 11+pm. my fren had already came so he do papa 1 first..after we finish handling the case, we went back to npc and heard a confirmed jumping case which is for papa1 de. omg me and my partner was thinking wtf y got such case..den lucky while we were in npc, my fren doing papa 1 went for the case. so we were in npc and got 1 drunkard case for R3 jus outside our npc. kaoz tat guy drunk den say alot of bullshit..scold vulgarities at us lo..we are like 5 ppl handling him cos in npc ma..den he say wat will tell asp so and so and repeatly saying the same things over and over den my fren make funny faces XD

after the case we resume and decide to find papa1. we reached at the scene..saw blood stains and rope on the floor..was wondering where is the body then my partner told me..the subject is a female ard 15 yrs old..she threw a mattress down from 4th floor where she was staying and wanted to climb down thru the window wif the rope but in the end the rope snap and she fall..i think nth much happen to her ba..maybe convicted to hospital lo..

i thought i wun be driving for so fast..but i did got a chance to drive lo..patrol awhile hehe..lucky its midnite and not really alot of cars so not so nervous..
tat day also attended someone pass away..malay family lai de..poor thing la..they cry den dunno wat to do..we waited for the family doctor to arrive den went off le..

i fall sick le lo..think cos yesterday attend the sengkang missing person case then was caught in the rain now fall sick..lucky today not working..will be working this sat nite shift cos i was being deployed for the QRF at dhq. 2 wks lo..anyone deployed for the same thing also?? confused
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

suay

Post  XisforXavier on Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:53 am

wherever u go....a life is taken!!!

XisforXavier
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Haloo!

Post  Han on Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:38 pm

hey ppl! handri here! sorry took some time to register to this forum. anyway hope u guys are doin gd in ur respective div/units! lemme update u ppl us in pcg. for ur info i'm permanent at brani regional base wif azmi while see toh is sent to gul regional base near safti there. im in team bravo while azmi is in team alpha. gd ting im the same team wif my old poly mates Laughing . no news from see toh so far but azmi recently got into a bike accident n luckily its juz scratches on his legs n arms so currently he's doing charge office at brani due to light duty.

seems lyk u all have a busy life in ur div. well pcg life is way different from wat i see u guys are doin. its a little more slack here tho. haha! but u have tons of tings to learn. yeah n currently im still struggling to learn due to many topics as we haf to noe ur radar, different kinds of force protection acts in restricted areas to knowing all the sectors well n many more. it'll at least take me 6 months to be gd. yeah n in pcg u're respected in a different way tat not by rank, but in ur knowledge wise. even those SO who are higher ranking give much respect to the "orang lama" n heed their advice.

recently due to the MSK a.k.a Mas Selamat Kastari, we've been doin 100% checks on all boats goin out of singapore n damn shiong ah No ! muz wear the bullet proof vests wif the HKMP5 n board all the big boats muz jump onto the boat in rocky seas scary sia! coz u might get caught in between the boats n get crushed or be pulled into the pull of the ship propellers. recently during section 2 i had to check on 11 boats n the tym taken to check 1 boat can at least take 45 mins to 1 hr affraid ! i had to basically crawl in the engine rooms it was small n i had my vest, mp5 n taurus on. tat wan oso i can see the engine parts running beside me so i had to be careful or i wud burn my skin. by the end i did all the checks it was tym to 10-0 liao. well its a nice experience ah but tiring! yeah...well i tink tats enuf update now..i'll post more news next tym coz there's still more tings to write..haha! maybe i'll tell u guys more wen we have an outing some time!
Han

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:37 pm

wah hanri is here! haha so kool man ur picture Wink ya la the MSK waste my time also..my deployment is QRF2 lo..today morning shift i drive straight 9 hours sai..damn tired..drove the mazda car but i feel tat the subaru 1 more power haha..today my mileage u guys make a guess how much? its 370km la! xiong sia..i from 7.30am start driving along mandai rd there and kp on patrol sia..on the car whole day lo..sit till backside pain..drive till eyes blur also..blur till at evening i mount a kerb opps:x
been doing alot of U-turns etc la..engine stall countless times cos of tat paiseh liao..

jus now went back npc they saw my car log..370km there also shock sia..normally ppl patrol less den 100 de lo..they say izzit i go to malacca shopping ah..how can i patrol so much somemore i new driver..but today really sian la..bored to death lo..drive the car around the same stretch of road over and over again dunno how many times..den the saf or gurkhas poor thing..it was raining the whole day and its not drizzling lo..is pouring sia..so heavy rain so cold they got to stand there or sit there..i am kinda lucky too Wink
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MSK that bastard

Post  XisforXavier on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:58 pm

MSK making so many ppl suffer!

XisforXavier
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:36 am

ya la..damn him la..make one car in J div skid also..subaru car somemore la..actually i also dunno tat car izzit deployed for the ops anot jus anyhow link =x
btw the car skid at jurong..tat day i was actually deployed to jurong also but in the end i was told to patrol at mandai rd instead..w00t
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OMG!

Post  Han on Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:22 pm

Haha! how teck kuan..my pic lyk STAR Unit anot? wakaka! anyway this MSK is reli making everyone's life difficult for us..GOT HOT NEWS RECENTLY! SEE TOH THROWN OVERBOARD YESTERDAY! Wat i heard from my frens over at gul base was tat he was conducting check on a boat wen he fell off n drop into the sea! heard he's ok so far..will update u guys on him! off to work!
Han

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MSK

Post  XisforXavier on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:12 pm

hes gonna get caught in one week time. i predicted it. but i didn't predict tsunami

XisforXavier
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hhhehehee

Post  layz on Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:34 pm

wei xaiver...only abg j can predict tsunami ok!!! hahaah....he's damn good lorr
layz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

So lucky!

Post  CircusMonkey on Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Today I was doing ops room and when I was checking on one message about a maid went hysterical out of sudden, i came across the brief facts. As I was reading thru the brief facts, I saw my sister's name in it! and also her particulars! somemore they screening my sister! =D actually the complt is my sis. she and her friend called for police when the maid went amok. =/ singapore so small.. like that i also can tio my sister's case.
CircusMonkey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wow

Post  XisforXavier on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:08 pm

wah like that can buy 4d liao haha

XisforXavier
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:26 pm

lol ziwei..power pac lol..
gosh..seetoh..he ok boh? lobster wan to go back sea for a swim..
if can predict 4D even better Very Happy
teckkuan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next