R7 07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

life in dev/units

+9
WayMeng™
kim
CircusMonkey
gredang
jacc
starr
XisforXavier
Marky
Admin
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty suay

Post  gredang Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:56 pm

knn loh today encounter hanging case... suay... one by one all come............. Mad
gredang
gredang

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty Re: life in dev/units

Post  teckkuan Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:22 pm

-.-"

today is my last sec shift for this ops cap..2ml last nite shift le..will be back to serangoon npc..hmm jus now got msg from command post saying complt spotted "MSK" at yishun..got to contact yishun south npc TL so my partner direct the way there..kaoz..the complt say "MSK" was inside the drain CRAWLING! wth sia the drain so deep can walk y dun walk use crawl..think le also feel strange..in the end me and my partner got to jump into the drain and search etc..it was so hot,dirty,creepy and abit dark..got to borrow search light from Yishun south TL..lucky i got bring my own torch light but it wasnt bright enough but at least sufficient..so we go for our "adventure" inside the drain..walk from one side to the other side and notice tat we actually walk quite far from the drain spot we jump into..the drain was so difficult to walk la..got to walk carefully as it was slippery..lucky yesterday got rain wash alway the smell if not sure stinks..inside the drain was full of spiderwebs + dunno how many generations of spidey inside..me and my partner were told to find the "junctions" of the drain system and inform the TL..wth so many sia how to finish finding..so we separated for abit of distance and the path i choose got lots and lots of spiders + their home la! knn sia..walk untill the web stuck on my head also..i didnt notice it till my partner met up wif me and took the webs of my head..lucky no spider sia..i see the spiders so big and creepy..hair will stand lo..lucky no snakes too..phew.. after a long and hectic search we were told to go up..my partner went up first..followed by me as i was pulled up by assisting officers..so many ppl were looking la..as if i fall inside the drain like tat sia..near coffeeshop somemore lo..

today my car "breakdown" at punggol 17th and lucky an old man wif his partner came to our rescue..he saw me and my partner looking at our car engine etc and helped us..my partner thought the engine oil not enuff and actually is the battery "connector" rusty, the old man told us.
he knock knock afew times and told us to change it and it will be ok le..so we start the car and it worked! mus ask the transport office to change sia..the mazda car i thought quite new compared to the toyota, didnt know tat such things will happen..at first was ok untill we recieve info from command post to proceed to yishun for the "MSK" case..the engine then stalled..the engine stalled the first time i thought my speed too low then stall but in the end is the batt prob..in the end go back dhq change to VAN..kaoz didnt have any exp in driving van and my partner also seldom drive van..change to van patrol and attend the msk case really funny sia..my partner asked me wan to drive anot so i jus agreed la..i started the engine and was ready to go till i step the accelerator and see tat there wasnt any response..i thought howcome ah den my partner say engine stall..wtf sia..haven start moving engine already stall go out how sia..but to my surpise the engine didnt stall after i move off..it was kinda different from a car lo..the way to drive is slightly different too..parking also reverse very fast will reach the kerb..but was still ok for me ba..

btw guess who i met today? SOFIAN! haha he doing WED lo..i thought he kana this ops cap sia..but in the end no la..is WED..i haven had a chance to do tat yet..shall wait for nex time..chat wif him and get to catch up abit..shall update u all other things nex time Wink kaoz..typed alot..long-winded Sleep
teckkuan
teckkuan

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty wow

Post  XisforXavier Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:54 am

wah teck kuan u really got alot stories sia and i appreciate u took the time to tell us. Smile
take care and good luck.

P.S. hope u can catch MSK and free all of us from this torment
XisforXavier
XisforXavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty ..

Post  XisforXavier Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:49 pm

u just say u saw sofian and i saw him today morning at sub court too haha so coincidence
XisforXavier
XisforXavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty DIR(Delay information report)

Post  CXR-Azri Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Dear R07,

Sorry for the delay in logging in...Now let me share my journey as an NPCO in Ang Mo Kio South NPC from Day 1.

On the very first day, I had already made a very bad impression as I was late for briefing by half an hour. My TL face turned black when I enter the briefing room. He 'advised' me to next time come early for work. I acknowledged. The second day, it turned out that I was late again. And AGAIN, this time his face turned red. I knew he was going to blow but he tried to control. My colleagues told me to not come late again as our TL emphasize on punctuality. I learnt my lesson and so, I did come earlier by 30 min up till now.

All the way I have been doing Romeo car with my FTO and other senior officers. My team is a great team. Cant deny it. Have all sorts of character such as Ratatouille and singer like me... Ehehem...We can click well. For this past one month, I managed to arrest quite a number of ppl especially the famous drunken wife beaters...They stink, they sweat and most of all, they are worst den snakes.

Ok i'll stop here lar...cant remember all e things dy...mind blank...anyway, ive started to open up folders...And damn do i hate to do them...So leceh and mafan...

Enuf ar....i'll end here...And remember...OC sayang u all... I love you I love you I love you lol!
CXR-Azri
CXR-Azri

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty haiz

Post  Marky Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:47 am

looking at all ur post.. cant deny all of u guys had wonderful life in NPC lo.. better den mine.. even though i am in ORCHARD NPC!! thought sld be very experience-ing?? for me.. other den doin ops cap looking for ur Mister-Small-Kok(MSK), my case all very normal leh..

is this wad they called 'Heng', or boring??

oh yea.. i damaged a police car the other day.. wish me luck guys..lucky onli one small dent... hope they dun default me..

Marky

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty late

Post  XisforXavier Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:03 am

and azri u are late in registering as well.

sucker.
XisforXavier
XisforXavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starr Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:30 am

hey markk.. relax larr. u only damage a dent. i scrape thru half of the police van. its quite bad. go and meet the OC transport, heng ar he is a very nice man.so yeah, no defaults, no revoke nor suspend of licence. ahaha. he just advice me. hengggg..
starr
starr

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:16 pm

hmm.. yea.. i nv get defaulted.. reali heng lo.. police van very hard to park leh.. just ytd onli i drive.. not very nice oso.. think car better.. haha..

Marky

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty bang bang

Post  XisforXavier Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:32 pm

only when u bang u are a man
so dun worry mark
XisforXavier
XisforXavier
Admin

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty =D

Post  CircusMonkey Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:40 am

I've been driving the van everywhere.. And.. after i finished my job.. I went walk walk with my SC.. the two of us walking at eastcoast park.. LOL.
CircusMonkey
CircusMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:15 pm

haha... now if i can dun drive i wont drive.. my TL wants me to put 'P' plate if i drive.. when did u see police car gt 'P' plate de??

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:37 pm

CircusMonkey wrote:I've been driving the van everywhere.. And.. after i finished my job.. I went walk walk with my SC.. the two of us walking at eastcoast park.. LOL.

wah u piece of gay shit~ -.-" i only drove van once..abit different from car lo..somemore the size diff..long sia~ dun hav the wrong idea of wat i am saying long...is the van size okay ;P
teckkuan
teckkuan

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:40 pm

Marky wrote:haha... now if i can dun drive i wont drive.. my TL wants me to put 'P' plate if i drive.. when did u see police car gt 'P' plate de??

lol..i also didnt put p plate leh..but now i think they very serious abit this matter..for my div new rule is mus clock 150hrs of driving den ur tl will assess whether u can drive anot..but still mus put p plate..my sg npc got highest number of accident this fy..mus be really careful sia.. Neutral
teckkuan
teckkuan

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty mmm

Post  CircusMonkey Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:45 am

I'm driving van.. not frc.. my Ocdhq only ask if I am confident enough to drive. I also wanna drive frc! anyway the guy from golf div contacted me and confirmed wanted to change with me.. so most probably i will be in golf 'd' team bravo in the future.
CircusMonkey
CircusMonkey

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty haiyah

Post  layz Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:01 pm

wats with the driving thingy....?? im sian of driving oredy...haha..ouh yah i forgot la tat i got my license long long b4 u all ar..hehehehe...
layz
layz

Back to top Go down

life in dev/units - Page 4 Empty .....

Post  CircusMonkey Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:16 am

IDIOT! Evil or Very Mad
CircusMonkey
CircusMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  jacc Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:04 am

HELLO GUYS! i'm still here!

eh i sorta suddenly miss u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised
anw, to update u guys i'm still a trainee in my dept. hehe!
our trg distrupted by MSK, i will POC again ard mid-may.
so wads the current plan for meeting up?
i'm still free on fridays and weekends!!
LOVES
jacc
jacc

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:54 pm

ah fang sms me tat day when i was gg for dinner wif my fellow collegues..haha he at geylang npc lo..see till eyes pop out..but he said its busy..and today i went for the refresher course for driving. guess who i saw? THINKER ONG LA! haha..he at old PA there..training for his bike license..lolz he said tat he haven get his conversion yet..kaoz~ so long still haven get sia..sad..anyway, he didnt know abt our forum leh..think i shall msg him the address now ba..gd luck guys~

btw..is PID fun and interesting? i suddenly thinking of changing environment in 2 yrs time..hope my npc allow.. silent
teckkuan
teckkuan

Back to top Go down

Post  kim Mon May 12, 2008 2:04 am

Hey guys, how have u all been?
It's been a long time since I last read the forum.
Im sure everybody's busy, not much news from my side thou.
Jac and me jus pass out from training. We are in diff team now.
But should be able to meet u guys on weekends???
Hope everyone is doing fine right now.. Razz
Hope to hear from u all soon aight.
Miss u all!! cheers cheers
kim
kim

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan Mon May 19, 2008 7:26 pm

i didnt see much ppl here toking le leh..i did come and read once a while abt 2-3 times per wk but now like not much post from u guys le..come on shout something YEAH! make some noise=D
teckkuan
teckkuan

Back to top Go down

Post  teckkuan Mon May 19, 2008 7:29 pm

kim. hows ur work going? fun anot? busy life? shift work? update us =)
for me it's still shift work. 2 days work 2 days off but like quite hmm..dunno wat to say abt my work leh..sometimes busy sometimes relax. i hope to go try out PID next time after 2-3 yrs if possible. PID life good?
teckkuan
teckkuan

Back to top Go down

Post  Han Tue May 20, 2008 11:56 am

Hello ppl! How u guys doing so far? I hope everyone's ok! Hey...wen wan to make outing? Maybe we all shud put a specific date then take off! Recently sad man...only me n azri available to watch ironman...lyk gay partners! Wahahaha! lol! Take care ppl! Miss u all man..
Han
Han

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Fri May 23, 2008 4:34 pm

outing sounds good.. but everybody have diff schedule... take off oso not confirm can get... esp i heard month of june and july will be bz for NPCOs... jia lat la.. currently keep on doing maintenance job... until i tired of it le.. anybody going back to HTA for shooting?? mine will be at 1st july...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post  Han Fri May 23, 2008 11:46 pm

Haha..i hope we can set an outing 1 day..i'll be going to HTA on the 26 & 27 may for first aid course! Oh ya btw me n my crew came out on news on a man died at sea off marina south pier on the 22 may coz we were the 2nd boat to came to their rescue! but sadly we tried the best we can to help him but was unable to save him.. u guys can read more here..hehe trying to be popular...wakakakaka lol! http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/349468/1/.html http://www.spf.gov.sg/mic/2008/080522_craftsink.htm
Han
Han

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next